1. My fingernails look horrible.
2. My toenails look worse.
3. All 3 of my dogs are snoring right now. It’s raining, it’s pouring, my doggies are snoring. It really is pouring out there, and it’s COLD!
4. I had someone come and measure for new carpet yesterday, it’s horrifying how many dust balls are in the corners of my home. Do I EVER clean??? I felt better when I apologized for the dust bunnies and the lady said my house was one of the cleanest she’s seen lately. Then she qualified with explaining that she had carpeted one room in a hoarder’s house then measured in a house with 20+ dogs and the carpet actually squished under her feet from all the urine. Um, yuck. I no longer felt better about my home if that’s the “worse than” that it was compared to.
5. We had a scorpion in the bathroom last night. I freaked. Then I died. Then I freaked some more. I was screaming as I was freaking and dying.
6. Did I mention that scorpions are gross? They freak me out.
7. Nigel the blind wiener dog is sleeping on the arm of the couch. He just rolled off and landed in the seat of the couch and acted like nothing happened. But I saw him and laughed.
8. I’m so happy the mid-term elections are over. As an advertiser I couldn’t stand watching the ads that were poor quality, messages that were convoluted and confusing and mis-targeted, and frankly I don’t really care how much the opponents hate one another – just tell me what YOU can do for US!!! Ugh.
9. I hate scorpions. I freak.
10. I loved that big White Oak hanging over the back of my house when we purchased here. Now I curse it. I swept up a pile of acorns the size of a VW Bug yesterday on my back deck. We hear them hitting the roof and it sounds like a rifle being shot. Dang White Oak.
11. I’m off to make my nails a little more presentable because they are currently atrocious. Did I mention that already???
12. I often forget when I’ve already said something and I repeat myself.
13. I hate scorpions. I freak.
14. I had to have a 14 because I would never end on a 13… that’s just bad joo joo.