1. We are going to dinner tonight. Like, in a restaurant. Like, not in my house. Like, with people around us. Like, with friends. Like, I’m totally excited.
2. My car is clean, inside and out. My husband took it up to the local car wash to run it through the machine. He happened upon a kid that was working his first day. He offered to clean the car inside if my husband would just do the “Basic” wash. When he got the car back he realized that the kid had totally detailed it, surely hoping to receive a big tip and a kind word. #WINNING
3. Nash is looking quite nice today. He got a bath and we shaved him all the way down to his skin. He looks handsome! I wish I had a photo to share, but I can’t get him to sit still.
4. Being a baby is hard work… You have to do stuff like this:
I mean, look how much work goes into swinging. Her brow is furrowed as she sits in her swing, I’m sure that is because she is deep in thought about the 2012 elections.
Maybe she is pondering that lowered credit score and how it will affect her future.
Or maybe she is just concerned about how much time will pass before her next bottle.
And after all of that hard-work and deep-thought, a girl needs a nice, long, warm bath to relax. Drew loves her bath-time!
5. I have all the fixin’s for key lime pie, I just haven’t found the 10 minutes to put it together. I’m committed to getting it done tomorrow, cuz key lime pie just sounds sooooo good right now!
6. I still miss Nigel almost every hour. I keep trying to think of other things, but just like this list…it always comes back to thoughts of my beloved weenie. So on that note, I’ll end this list by asking all of you to give your pets an extra hug in honor of my Nigel…